On The Move is a hip and joint support unlike anything else on the market. This unique, proprietary formula contains the highest quality, human-grade, organic ingredients that provide unmatched support for hips and joints.
- Prevents loss of cartilage and promotes collagen production
- Natural oils in turmeric root can enhance the bioavailability of curcurmin seven to eight fold
- Reduces the risk of bone loss
- Enhances muscle mass and strength
- Decreases joint pain associated with hip dysplasia, Osteoarthritis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Enhances immune function due to powerful antioxidant, prebiotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties
- Increases the liver’s natural detoxification enzymes and improves blood levels of liver enzymes
organic beef collagen peptides, organic turmeric root, organic camu camu, organic hawthorn berry, organic reishi mushroom, organic boswellia, organic spinach, organic bell pepper, organic broccoli, organic kale, organic watercress, organic parsley, organic blackberries, organic raspberries
For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Feeding Directions: mix with a meal once per day (based on a 1/8 teaspoon scoop)
- Cats: 1 scoop
- Up to 20 pounds: 1 scoop
- 21 – 40 pounds: 2 scoops
- 41 – 60 pounds: 3 scoops
- 61 – 80 pounds: 4 scoops
- 80+ pounds: 5 scoops
* If your pet is showing signs of pain, stiffness, and immobility, you may double the dose until you see improvement. You can slowly wean back down to the maintenance dose as you feel necessary.
Warning: For canine and feline use only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Consult with your veterinarian before starting any new regimen, especially if your pet is on medication. Not intended for pregnant or lactating dogs or cats.
Net Wt. 4 OZ (113.4 g)
Reputable Clinical Research
Listed below are links to studies conducted on some key ingredients in On The Move that support it’s effectiveness compared to other hip and joint supplements. Some of these studies were conducted on animals but not all. With that being said, canine and human anatomy aren’t that much different internally. Yes, there are obvious differences, but our bodies react much the same in certain scenarios.
GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN VS COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
TURMERIC / GINGER / BOSWELLIA