Our grass-fed and finished beef tongue is locally sourced from Tallgrass Heritage. The cattle are raised on pasture and free to roam where they please.
Beef tongue is a rich source of protein, zinc, iron, phosphorus, and B vitamins.
There are many health benefits of beef tongue, such as:
- supports the immune system
- helps treat anemia
- prevents fatigue
- increases energy
- accelerates wound healing
- promotes cell regeneration
- maintains a healthy nervous system
- promotes tissue strength
- balances hormones
- essential source of amino acids
- reduces the risk of high blood pressure
The tongue is hand-cut and freeze-dried for optimum nutrition.
For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Ingredients: beef tongue
Net Weight 2 OZ (56.69)